Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Tuesday, June 9

Highlights

  • This morning, we read the final book in the Journey series, Return! Ask me to tell you what happened. 
  • We played Guardian's of the Castle again today in P.E. Ask me to tell you how it went. 
  • For Literacy, finished our writing our stories. We also talked about a project we will be starting tomorrow. Ask me what it is and what text features I want to include. 
  • This afternoon, we made spring art. Ask me what we made and what materials we used. 


  • In Math, we practiced our fast facts. Ask me what skill I worked on and how many questions I finished!


Reminders:
  • Our wet felting in class field trip is tomorrow!
  • Library books are due back this week. Please return them as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 26

  Highlights This morning, we started our day with an Art project. To celebrate the World Cup, we designed our own soccer jerseys! Ask me to...